Friday, April 15, 2011

Welcome!

A friend of mine suggested that I start documenting the recipes I make along with my comments about the results. I suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome so most of the meals I make are dairy-free, contain whole grains, are low in fat and sodium, and are plant-based. Sometimes I'll include ingredients such as poultry, fish, or yogurt which can be substituted with vegetarian or vegan alternatives if you'd prefer. Most of my recipes come from other sites online or cookbooks so I will always include a link to the original source if it isn't my own creation.
I also enjoy trying various fitness programs and will write about my progress with them occasionally. So far I have completed The Couch-to-5k, P90X, and 30 Day Shred. I have done some workouts from Insanity although I haven't completed the full cycle (it really is insane!). I am currently halfway through Chalean Extreme.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment